Sunday, February 6, 2011

Literature Review videos

The NCSU video was informative and had an element of reality that helped me understand how to execute a literature review. Listening to Dr Classen compare it to telling a chain story, made it real and attainable. The video was inspiring because the steps were explained in a very simple manner and the connections could be made instantly. After watching both the videos I have a clearer picture of how to research effectively and the importance of presenting the information in a organized sequential manner. The phrase that impacted me the most was that it was imperative that my voice guide the discussion and that I include how my research relates to all the other researches. As I researched my topic ‘The EC child in a Montessori classroom’, I found articles that share insight into how Montessori and multi sensory education is synonymous. These videos have given me a graspable image and a direction on how to accomplish this successfully.

1 comment: